The Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Cancer Resource Directory is a free search tool developed by Cancer Council Australia.
We have included a wide range of publications and resources available in languages other than English. To get started use the 'Search the Directory' panel on the left. For more information see How to use the Directory
We are constantly looking to update the directory, so if you come across a new resource please let us know using our submission form
. We would also appreciate your feedback
on how you found the directory to use and suggestions to improve it.
If you speak a language other than English and would like to speak to someone about cancer in your language you can connect to the Cancer Council Helpline through an interpreter. Simply follow these steps:
- Call 13 14 50, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Say the language you need
- Wait on the line for an interpreter (may take up to 3 minutes)
- Ask the interpreter to call the Cancer Council Helpline 13 11 20
- Talk to the Cancer Council Helpline with the help of your interpreter.